RehaCom helps the therapist be more efficient and effective in cognitive retraining
Windows PC • not older than 3 years • 1 GB RAM • DVD drive • 100 GB hard drive • Windows XP SP3 or newer • 128 MB RAM Direct3D Graphic card (Nvidia, ATI) • Screen, at least 19”, preferably touch screen • Printer
- German, English, French, Spanish
- Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch
- Greek, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Polish, Turkish, Estonian, Korean
- Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese
We offer 3 Standard approaches. If they don't seem to fit your requirement please ask for additional guidance. We can help configure a solution for you.
RehaCom is a comprehensive and sophisticated system of software for computer-assisted cognitive rehabilitation. This practical tool assists the therapist in the rehabilitation of cognitive disorders that affect specific aspects of attention, concentration, memory, perception, activities of daily living and much more.
By solving tasks, brain processes will be activated and important brain functions will be improved or restored. Successful training means that the user will be better able to cope with the challenges of everyday life.
With RehaCom, therapists can work with a number of patients simultaneously, dramatically increasing the quality and quantity of their work. It can allow a therapist to supervise many users working in their own homes via an internet account just as easily as it allows face to face working.
Supporting 21 different native languages, RehaCom has more than 20 very specific training procedures in the fields of attention and concentration, memory, reactivity and logical thinking/action planning - it's the most comprehensive system available anywhere and the software is used in thousands of hospitals and other medical practices all over Europe and Asia.
RehaCom's Main Features
RehaCom is designed and made in Germany with the knowledge of expert clinical neuropsychologists. Yet it's a very easy to use therapy tool covering all groups of cognitive disorders in all rehabilitation phases. These are some of the main features.
- Can run on a single workstation, organisational server or via Internet licensing
- Internet licensing is great for community-based rehabilitation!
- Precisely designed, specific procedures for
- attention and concentration
- logical thinking/action planning
- spatial imaginative power
- visual disturbances
- visuo-motor disturbances and more
- Each module has been designed to train a specific deficit. Years of research, testing and adapting has gone into making this the most deficit specific software on the market.
- The design may look simplistic but this is intentional. Any extra, unimportant stimuli may affect the performance of the client. This gives them the best chance for success.
- There are no sudden or negative stimuli that could upset or frighten a patient. This is a nurturing and supportive system.
- Each module begins at Level 1 which can be used even at the most acute stages of recovery.
- Modules can progress upwards of 50 levels and remain challenging all the way through recovery.
- Each module is adaptable through its own specific set of parameters giving you incredible control. (Comprehensive manuals available for each procedure)
- Many languages currently supported at no extra cost
- Nine Optional Screening Modules
- Number One product in Europe and Asia - Used in over 1000 rehabilitation hospitals and clinics in Germany by neuropsychologists and occupational therapists
- Microsoft Windows implementation
- Custom Panel interface for clients with motor and cognitive deficits
- Database allows multiple client record keeping and performance monitoring
- Affordable, flexible pricing
- Developed and enhanced over 25 years
RehaCom Training Procedures
The following training modules are provided as standard:
- Working Memory (WOME)
- Topological Memory (MEM0)
- Physiognomic Memory (GESI)
- Memory for Words (WORT)
- Figural Memory (BILD)
- Verbal Memory (VERB)
- Memory Strategy Training (LEST) NEW
Training of Visual Field
- Saccadic Training (SAKA)
- Exploration (EXPL)
- Overview and Reading (ZIHL)
- Visual Restitution Training (RESE)
- Visuo-Motoric Coordination (WISO)
- Alertness Training (ALTA)
- Acoustic Responsiveness (AKRE)
- Reaction Behaviour (REVE)
- Ability to Respond (REA1)
- Vigilance (VIGI)
- Vigilance 2 (VIG2) NEW
- Sustained Attention (SUSA) NEW
- Spatial Operations (RAUM)
- Two-Dimensional Operations (VRO1)
- Spatial Operations 3D (RO3D)
- Visuo-Constructive Ability (KONS)
- Attention and Concentration (AUFM)
- Divided Attention (GEAU)
- Divided Attention 2 (GEA2)
- Shopping (EINK)
- Plan a HoliDay (PLAN)
- Logical Reasoning (LODE)
- Calculating (CALC)